As a PacBio Certified Service Provider, GTAC@MGI continues to work with state of the art technology, the Sequel II System. The Single Molecule, Real-Time (SMRT) Sequencing is the core technology for powering this long-read technology.
Consensus Sequencing (CCS) Sequencing Mode
- CCS HiFi data correspond to reads generated from the consensus sequence resulting from the alignment between subreads taken from a single ZMW. CCS Sequencing Mode is useful for applications such as variant detection and Iso-Seq studies.
Service Options for CCS HiFi Processing include
- HMW DNA Isolation with MagAttract for single sample processing.
- CCS HiFi Library Prep
- Elf Size Selection 1-18kb and 10-40Kb which is used with CCS Library Prep for single processing.
- FEMTO Pulse gel for a single sample requires processing three gels.
- Sequel II CCS HiFi DNA Polymerase Binding Diffusion for single processing.
- Sequel II Sequencing SMRT cells Total for both optimal run and single processing.
- PacBio Barcoded Adapter Express Multiplex Library – 2-15
If principal sequencing mode CCS does not meet your needs please contact us.